Friday 18 March 2016

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer | Review

Hello! ♥

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is a product that constantly receives high praise from beauty lovers. Despite hearing everyone rave about this concealer, I never really had any interest in trying it until last year.. and boy am I disappointed in myself for not trying it earlier!


This concealer is suuuuuper creamy which makes it a dream to blend out whilst still maintaining the high coverage that everyone boasts about. I usually apply a few dots under my eyes for light coverage, but I'm still able to achieve the beautiful radiant effect it gives. For days I want a more flawless under eye, I just swipe the wand under my eyes and blend it all out. This is my go-to concealer for events and parties because the pigmentation is just unbelievable, and it also makes my under eyes appear a lot brighter.
This is also a lovely product to conceal discolouration or other imperfections on the skin without caking up.. but I do feel it's better suited for the eye area because of its luminous finish.

I don't usually need to powder my concealer, but with this I definitely do. My under eyes can start to crease pretty quickly if I've applied a generous amount and haven't set it yet. However, I don't really have this issue on an everyday basis when I've just applied a small amount! Once set, the product stays in place and I don't need any touch ups throughout the day.

I believe this concealer is available in 10 shades, and it's probably one of the best concealer ranges I've ever seen (this is why I love NARS!). I'm in the shade Ginger (golden undertone for medium complexion) which is a tad light for me, making it perfect for brightening my eye area! Also, the shade Custard (yellow tone for light to medium complexion) is a great shade for highlighting on my skintone.


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger review
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer custard and ginger swatches nars All Day Luminous Weightless Syracuse swatch comparison
From top to bottom: NARS RCC Custard, NARS RCC Ginger, NARS ADLW Syracuse

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer custard and ginger swatches nars All Day Luminous Weightless Syracuse swatch
From top to bottom: NARS RCC Custard, NARS RCC Ginger, NARS ADLW Syracuse
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer custard and ginger swatches nars ADLW Syracuse swatch
From top to bottom: NARS ADLW Syracuse, NARS RCC Ginger, NARS RCC Custard
Here's a quick overview!
PROS:
- brightening
- corrects and conceals (but this may be because Ginger is slightly peachy)
- long lasting
- doe foot applicator makes application easy
- extremely blendable
- can be used under eyes and on blemishes
- large shade range
- doesn't look or feel cakey

CONS:
- can crease if you use too much product

I know a lot of people have mentioned that the Maybelline Fit Me concealer is a dupe, but I have both and personally think they're quite different.
If you haven't tried this yet, what are you waiting for?!

What do you think of this concealer, if you've tried it? :)

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

2 comments:

  1. I've read so many great things about this concealer but have always been too suspicious to spend quite a big amount of money on it, but reading your review really made me rethink that - it sounds absolutely amazing! I actually might bite the bullet and buy it now. :)

    Franzi. x // [http://franzizzy.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never tried it because the price tag is a little off putting and I've heard it's a bit heavy for the undereyes and is a little drying. Great review though, I may change my mind in the future xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete